There are a lot of things that we don’t know. Have you ever considered making a list of them? What about making a list of the ones you don’t know but could learn if you worked at it? And ones you could start learning today?
Here are a few examples:
- How to build a website
- How a Black-Scholes calculation works
- How to get a book published
- How to make groups of friends on Facebook
- How to change your tires/change your oil/change spark plugs on your car
- How to register a company with the Secretary of State
- How to create a business plan
- How to read an accounting statement
- How to create a microfilm
Never in history has it been easier to figure out the things you don’t know. It’s faster than ever to go on line. More people are writing about things than any time in history. And you can find more accurate things on Google than ever. Never a better time to start learning today.