Considering taking a GMAT class? Concerned about funds because you’re saving the world as a social entrepreneur? Well, if that’s you, then here is a program you should apply to. A GMAT class that’s not only free but also from one of the best instructors at the best programs I’ve seen. Then you should take just a minute to check out Manhattan GMAT’s new offering.
Hi Everyone, just a quick note that Manhattan GMAT is has a great new program. It is offering special full tuition scholarships for up to 25 individuals who will be selected as part of Manhattan GMAT’s Social Venture Scholars program. This program provides the selected scholars with free admission into one of Manhattan GMAT’s 9-session Live Online GMAT preparation courses (a $1090 value).
The application process is simple. Please be sure to follow these instructions carefully. CLICK HERE to read more about it. Also note that the application deadline is Wednesday, February 1, 2012 and all applicants will be notified of award decisions on February 10, 2012 about one week later.
AND FINALLY —> let me also note that the instructor, Eric Caballero, is the same instructor that I took. I can’t say enough about how good of an instructor he is. Not only smart but also good management of the materials and the classroom. He’s also a fun guy that’s easy to work with, which can be really important if you’re working really hard for a long time on the GMAT.
See below for more info on the program. And below that for another link to the website.
How Do I Apply?
The application process is simple. Please be sure to follow these instructions carefully.
(1) Write an essay explaining how you meet the 3 scholarship criteria stated above. There is no minimum or maximum length required. Keep in mind, however, that this is a competitive process and scholars will be selected based largely on essay quality and content. Be sure to demonstrate that you meet ALL THREE scholarship criteria in your essay.
(2) Submit your materials by the application deadline, Wednesday, February 1, 2012:
Send the following in ONE EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your completed essay – be sure to include your name!
- An updated resume that includes your name, email, phone number, & mailing address.
- Names of 3 references, including full contact information and a brief description of their relationship to you.
- How you heard about this scholarship opportunity. Note: This can be included in the text of your email.
- A copy of your most recent paystub (December 2011 or January 2012). Note: This can be scanned and attached to your email or faxed separately to 1-800-894-6580
All applicants will be notified of award decisions on February 10, 2012. Manhattan GMAT’s Social Venture Scholars 9-session course will take place according to the schedule below:
Monday nights, 8:00 – 11:00pm EST/5:00 – 8:00pm PST
February 20, 2012 – April 16, 2012
Instructors: Dan Gonzalez & Eric Caballero
Live Online in Virtual Classroom
Learn more about our Live Online courses and view a sample of the online classroom here.
This is the ONLY course for which Social Venture Scholarships are awarded. Please apply only if you can attend this course.
No comments yet.